A place for me to record my thoughts as I save time, live frugally and stay organized.
I am a 55-year-old architect, and I live in New Mexico with my husband D, daughter F and a sweet black dog. I used to track our toilet paper usage (and how often I buy dental floss, and our grocery bills and a lot of other things, too) and that is how we paid off our mortgage early. I still track every dollar and dime we spend.
- Retirement - $7000 for D and $7000 for me - AUTOMATED!
- College savings
$350/month already budgeted
total saved to date: $31,822.99
- Mortgage was ELIMINATED in 2017.
- Car Savings - continue putting in $150 per month (automatic withdrawal)
- Amount to 401K = 25% of my husband's gross salary
- Amount to SEP = 25% of my gross salary