- soccer game at 9 am (we are going to freeze! It's supposed to be 39 deg at 9 am, 43 deg at 10 am when the game is over. But I'm bringing my sleeping bag)
- Harvest Festival at our local living history "museum." We get to smash grapes with our feet. We have a membership, so we don't pay.
- I promised F we'd go to the gallery that represents my friend, then walk up the road and have tea and scones. The tea and scones are so awesome! A relatively inexpensive outing.
- F is going to a friend's house and I am going to start sewing our new slipcovers
- We have a neighborhood potluck at 4 pm... we'll pop in and then head to...
- soccer practice in the park!
Ou Frugal Weekend